will jesus still love me if I egg my ex’s house?
30 Sep 2014 / 0 notes
Back in October of 2012, picturesque seaside communities across the Northeastern United States were taken off guard by Hurricane Sandy.
Brooklyn-based photographer Douglas Ljungkvist did a series of photos that shows the idyllic town of Ocean Beach, New Jersey before and after the powerful storm.
Rubik’s Cube for the Blind, 2010 by Konstantin Datz
"Konstantin Datz has reimagined the popular Rubik’s Cube for people who cannot see the toy’s original colors. Datz stuck white panels embossed with the Braille words for each color over the squares, transforming the game from a visual puzzle into a tactile one."
- Museum of Modern Art (MOMA)
"why are you awake at three in the morning" asks the person who is also awake at three in the morning
SPOTTED: basic bitches camped out in front of the Apple store in Boston. why can’t you wait for a phone?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
other questions I have:
1. if you have a job, did you really take the day (or multiple days now that I think about it) off to wait in line for a phone that you can just get a little bit later?
2. do you have kids or pets? WHO IS WATCHING THEM? WHO IS FEEDING THEM?
3. is anyone waiting alone? how are you going to the bathroom?
4. if you’re not alone, how did you convince someone to waste time doing this with you?
not sure if my skin is clearing up because it’s getting cooler outside, or if cetaphil makes the best cleansers ever?????
Date night with the biffle at caffe bene
a small cat
that’s the purriest meow I’ve ever heard
98% of my life is ????? with a little ¿¿¿¿¿
A sweet collection of assorted musings by photographer Emily Blincoe based in Texas. All objects stored and arranged in colors and themes.
that moment when a guy texts you asking how your trip went, and you realize that:
- you never told him about the trip
- you are not friends on facebook, instagram, tumblr or any other social media platform that would reveal that information.
2 Sep 2014 / 0 notes